WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
We may collect various types of information from you depending on how you interact with our website, as described below.
1. Information You Provide to Us
We may receive and store information that you provide to us voluntarily when you visit our Sites. For example, we may receive information from you when you register for an account or use our online inquiry tools; subscribe to an electronic newsletter; send us a question or comment; or otherwise provide information directly to us. Examples of the information that we may collect from you include:
- Company name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Username and/or password
If you choose to share information about yourself in a public forum, such as through a social media platform like Facebook or Twitter, or in any user-generated content area of our Sites, we consider that information to be public and not private. Others with access may read, collect and use that information. You assume the risk that your information may be read, collected and shared by such other parties.
2. Information We Automatically Collect From You
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Use Your Information
- to provide you with support and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- to send you relevant administration information regarding our Sites;
- to create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- to supply you with newsletters, emails about us and our product information, event-related news and surveys and samples;
- to process your inquiry;
- to conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services;
- for testing, research, analysis, and product development, including toe develop and improve our website, products, and services;
to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases, technology assets, and business.
2. Social Media Services
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your information is important to us. We have undertaken commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the visitor data we retain. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or any information provided online, and you do so at your own risk. By using our website, you accept all risks associated with any data transmission, including the risk that your information may be intercepted in transit and agree that we will not be liable for disclosures of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
If you would like to update your information or otherwise have general questions about your information, please contact us to specify how you want to update your information.
1. Opting Out of Communications
To exercise your right to opt-out and stop receiving our promotional electronic newsletter(s):
- Click the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of the message and follow the on-screen directions;
- Contact us and make your opt-out request. Be sure to specify the electronic newsletter(s) you would like to stop receiving.
2. Request To Erase Data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +86 20 84284971, 84291912
Mail address: 3/F., Building B4, Riverside Garden, Xingangdong Road, Guangzhou, China